Shea Butter is an all natural Vitamin A skin cream. Shea butter is a solid fatty oil that is derived from the nuts of the Karite trees (which means TREE OF LIFE), predominantly found in Africa. The cream is extracted and prepared without the use of chemicals.
The main components of shea butter include oleic acid, stearic acid, and linoleic acid. It gets absorbed quickly into the skin as it melts at body temperature. Shea butter may be refined or unrefined. Raw or unrefined shea butter is the purest form of shea butter, which is the most natural and the least processed. Since it is extracted manually, it is able to retain its vitamins, minerals and other natural properties. Refined shea butter, on the other hand, is the processed form of butter and is bleached to give it a white color.
Use directly on your skin for:
- Dry skin (as a moisturizer)
- Extra rough and cracked skin (such as feet)
- Skin peeling after tanning
- Blemishes and wrinkles
- Soothing sunburn
- Small skin wounds
- Stretch mark prevention during pregnancy
- Muscle fatigue, aches and tension
- Bug bites
- Use before strenuous exercise
- Anti itch cream for poison ivy and other skin allergies
- Diaper rash
- Lip moisturizer
- Skin damage from heat (burns and radiation from medical treatments)
- Irritated scalp
- Use on hair as a moisturizer
- Continuously healthy skin
Every household should have a container of shea butter in their home. Whether you use it for your beauty regimen or for minor skin injuries around the house.
I'm very glad to be able to offer this little miracle of nature. Use it in good health!
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information